Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello Monday!
I think I'm ready for it. It's going to be a great week! I've got a chemistry test looming in the air of this week, so most of my study time this week will be consumed by that.

So, I made scones last night. Put them in the oven. Then I went and did homework. A while later, I was on the computer. I suddenly realized my scones were still in the oven. I never got them out. Hopefully someone upstairs did. They had to be in there 10 to 20 minutes too long. Well, I ran upstairs. No one had gotten them out. I open the oven....they were a little dark, but really not that bad. I know, wasn't that suspenseful?! Ha ha!

I am for sure going to Mississippi for spring break. All the destruction from Katrina still needs cleaning up. I'll leave Saturday afternoon of spring break and get back the next Sunday afternoon. Woo hoo!

Labels: