Thursday, March 13, 2008

Trust

Learning trust right now. I asked God if I could move back to Canon. I miss my family and am flat out tired of Pueblo. Yes, I agree that I change my mind quite often. This past week has been a battle between God and I. I keep trying to tell myself there is nothing wrong with my picking up and moving back to Canon while God keeps telling me it's a no. I know what it feels like for God to say no. Last time he said no, and I disobeyed, times were not good. :) It is true that we learn through experience. This said from personal experience. Unfortunately.

So, for some reason, I am not supposed to move back into Canon right now. I have to trust God that he knows best. He does not give snakes when I ask for bread. So, I don't know why I'm here and it is really hard, but where He leads, I will follow.