Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Physics Consumes Me

My last post seems so long ago!! It's been a crazy week. I have come to the conclusion that Monday is my, um, hell day. Sometimes it carries over to Tuesday also. But it gets better as the week progresses. I guess I have to come to terms with that. :)

I was NOT getting physics. Couldn't do the homework or anything...Plus, I thought I had a quiz today. I could do nothing, but once again give it to God. I asked my family to pray for me and left the rest in God's hands. Good news! God is so good. I give it to Him, and ask Him to help me. I can't do this without Him. Good news #1: no quiz. Good news #2: I got all my homework questions answered. Talk about going through a time where God is requiring me to go to him. I lost my wallet Monday night, freaked out, because my life is in that wallet. But I gave it to Him, and He came through. It never fails.

I know this is choppy, but, once again, I'm in a hurry. I have been so immersed in school, I am actually thinking of normal life in terms of my schoolwork. For example, I can't quit applying vectors to every aspect of life. I saw an abbreviation for Ohio-OH-and immediately thought of ionic compounds. Funny stuff...