Sunday, July 09, 2006

Quiz Thingy

[1, What is your name?]
Danika. Or Gazelle, Kiwi, Beautiful #2 (Don't take that as conceited. It is a funny story.), HB Danika, or Dani. Among other things....

[2, What did you eat last night for your supper?]
I didn't really have dinner. I had some popcorn, some ice cream, some Mike and Ikes, some grapes, and that is about the extent of it.

[3, What is your job?]
I own my own tile business. It is only temporary, however, to get me through school.

[4, What do you like to do?]
Reading, hanging with friends, worshipping God, watching movies, and watching/listening to rain/thunderstorms to name a few.

[5, What is you favorite type?]
Guy-wise? For now, I know I want a guy who loves God and it shows through his actions.

[6, What is your special ability?]
Doesn't special mean very few others can do it or you are an original person? Uh, I don't think I have any of those skills. Get to know me and you can answer this question.

[7, Do you have any license or qualification?]
Driver's license and license to kill are the only two I can think of.

[8, Do you have concerns?]
Life is one big concern I have decided. But I think my biggest struggle is to be anxious for nothing. Trust in God!

[9. What is your favorite food and dislike food?]
I love ice cream, and I hate peppers.

[10. Say a word for a person you love]
I am not in love.

[11, Write 5 people you want to give this baton message]
That person, this person, another person, you person, internet person