Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Everything

Emily: "Grandma is getting chi-chas".

Grandma: "No, I'm getting chimichangas".

Emily and I: Crack up big time.

Everyone else: Look at Emily and I really weird.

Hey, you know what is fun. Lighting marshmallows on fire. Yup, that was cool. You should try it if you are ever bored.

Sorry about my beating around the bush. Sometimes I think I should have a blog where I could write whatever I want. Writing is so good for me! I get stuff out of my head. But around here, I know people and I have to be careful. :)

Sarah: Yeah, I mentioned it to him, but I don't think he got it. He was like "What?".

Me: Hmm, maybe I'll just have to outright say it.

Sarah: Yeah, that might be necessary.

Gosh, darn, the Sharpie didn't work. You had to notice the lights on and the door open and the fact that we never went back upstairs. That could have been classic...