Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Shortest Best Friend



I liked Rabenstranger's idea of posting about his family. I'll start with the youngest in the family-Aubry. She's the shortest best friend I've got. :) Even though she is only three, we "hang out" a lot. Taking into consideration my weakness for sugar, the next sentence will be understandable. Two of our favorite things to do are go get ice cream and go to Wal-Mart where we get some candy or gum to share. Admittedly, she isn't the only one who enjoys this stuff.

Anyway, Aubry is definantly a....girly-girl. The exact opposite of me. To the chagrin of my Mom, I try as hard as I can to brainwash her into thinking pink is evil and purses, barrettes, and dresses are the work of the devil. Okay, so I'm not that drastic, but I am definantly trying to steer her to a place where she will one day like some other more interesting-in my opinion-stuff.

Oh, it was hilarious what she said the other day. I asked her what she would think if I someday had a kid. She said, "You already have a kid". I asked her who, and she said, "me". Ha ha! That was cute!