Monday, October 03, 2005

This Weekend

Well, I promised details of the game, so I can't break a promise. Hmm, I'll try to be frank. A LOT of the girls decided that homecoming was more important than a soccer game which I personally do not have the capactity to understand. Therefore, we only had seven players. None of which are goalies. So, at practice on Friday night, we decided on who would be the goalie. For never having done it before, she rocked. But needless to say, we totally lost. 7-1. Ouch! That can definantly hurt a person's pride! Anyway, it was a really hard game. I have never been so tired. A few times I experienced what it must be like to have athsma. I couldn't catch my breath. It was so weird. Anyway, that is about it. Not too eventful. It was fun though, because I got pretty close to the goal since there was so few people. What an experience.

Well, that's about the extent of my "brief summary". Hope you all had a great weekend!