Thursday, October 13, 2005

"Wallace and Gromit"



I saw this movie last Sunday. I just didn't get to blog about it, because I had a lot going. Anyway, it was called "Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit". I used to watch the little half hour movies they had when I was ten or something, so I was really excited about seeing this one. It cracked me up! They just had these little spots of humor that were...well, hilarious. And the claymation or whatever you call it is a fun change from the same old-same old. Plus, it was a very original story line.

Therefore, I would reccommend it for anyone who wants to see a fun movie that will make you laugh. I would think it would be funner to go to if you brought a younger brother or sister....I think I was one of the oldest ones in the theatre. :)