Monday, August 01, 2005

My Dark, Inner Self

Before you get all excited about reading some stupid thing about my "dark, inner self", well, just don't. This was just a ploy to get someone to read this. :<) Actually, I do have something slightly humorous to say. "Ahem!". Okay, here goes. There is no going back. Whoever I tell this to cracks up at me. Okay, I'll quit putting it off. Really. Now this is all just a bunch of hype about a stupid little factoid on me.

I love listening to Johnny Cash and Elvis. Yeah, I know it is weird, but it is true. My Grandpa got me hooked on Elvis, and my Dad started listening to Johnny Cash. Therefore, I now listen. I actually enjoy doing puzzles and listening to Elvis at the same time. These cool little links to songs won't work on my computer, but, hey, maybe your computer is able to handle it. Tell me if you are able to watch the "music videos" for Elvis. How could that be possible???.....