Sunday, July 17, 2005

I honestly can't believe it has only been three days since I posted. That is pretty weird. I was trying to comment on Summer's blog, but it won't let me. Argh! So, I'll say it here: "Hi, Summer!".

Let's see if I can recall what I have been up to lately. Well, surprisingly, not a whole lot. Yesterday, I worked. (By the way, it is a curse to work on Saturdays.) But, whatever, I got a shake out of it. That was worth it. The person I was working with bought me one. What a wonderful person....:<) Let's see, then I watched movies. One of them was "Mona Lisa Smile" which I haven't seen yet. That was really good! The other was blah. So, now it is Sunday. My parents have been gone since Friday morning on a camping trip. I feel really bad, because I was going to go to a swim meet, but I didn't for several reasons. Yesterday, I started wondering what the heck I was thinking by deciding to drive all the way to Rocky Ford for a swim meet by myself-a few hours away. I was getting really nervous about it. The farthest I've driven alone is Pueblo which is half an hour. What a retard I am! Plus, my car was smelling funny after I drove it. I didn't really feel like hitchhiking to my meet. So, last night, I went back and forth, back and forth about what I should do. I didn't sleep very well, because whenever I have something on my mind, I can't sleep. Well, when I woke up, I didn't feel so great. Maybe from the lack of sleep. So, that really did it for me. I called my coach and scratched. AAAAAHHHHH! That makes me so mad. I totally wanted to do my races, and I completely had to flake out. That really bothers me big time. But I guess there is nothing to be done about it. But I am never scratching again. I am SO mad! Okay, I'll try and stop now...

Have a nice day!