Thursday, July 07, 2005

Lazy Days...

...Or not. The summer so far has been CRAZY. The good kind though. I'm sure many others are experiencing the same thing. Sadly, this results in low traffic on the blogosphere (sp?). Therefore, there's not much to say...or do. Hmmm. Aren't summers great? Mosquitoes, popsicles, air conditioned libraries, the smell of chlorine, comfy Bermuda shorts, the feeling of sand in your shoes (Oh! That reminds me that I went to the sand dunes. Yeah, there are these BIG hills of sand in the middle of the Colorado woods. It rocks big time. My bros and I climbed the hill, rolled down it, played tag in the stream, covered our legs in sand. I LOVE sand! Oh, and we four-wheeled the whole way there and back. Now that was flippin' sweet!)

So, have a nice summer. I'll be on and off, but it is starting to look like a more off than on type of thing.