Thursday, July 14, 2005

Interesting Week

As Yoda would say, "An interesting week it has been". Or something along those lines.
Life has just been really weird. I have had to make several hard decisions with school and sports. And I have been having weird stuff go on with some friends. It's just been an exasperating week! Oh well, who doesn't have those? I just have to keep coming back to the fact that life isn't always like this. But when it is, I just need to trust God! Jeremiah 29:11 is a good verse that has helped me out. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Good verse!