Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Friend's Blog

Hey, my friend Bonnie made a blog. It is Xanga, so I am not sure if any of you can comment, but you can check it out if you would like. :<)

I also updated my sidebar links. I added new music, completely got rid of the links section, and added a few more blogs. So, hopefully, that might provide somebody somewhere with a little entertainment. Who knows.

How about a story? A story of a girl who made a dumb mistake. Yeah, you guessed right. It's me. Well, this morning I was sent off to grout two showers and two bathroom floors. I got there and was mixing up a bag of parchment colored grout for the showers. I poured half a bag in and added some water, and started mixing. Well, it was a little wet, so I added more grout. But it was the wrong color. Whoops! I mixed two different grout colors together. What a dummy I am. Then the grout for the second shower also ended up being a wrong color-not by my fault. Phew! So, all I ended up doing was grouting two little floors. Therefore, I have to go back tommorrow. Sad, huh? Yeah....