Monday, May 09, 2005

My Weekend

My weekend rocked! I don't know if anyone has heard of it, but I went to ATF. Wow! I learned so much. It gave me a lot to think about and consider. (I'll come back to that in a minute.) There was speakers, a drama (pretty good), worship (wicked cool!), and some bands (Skillet rocked-one of my favs-but the other was KJ-52 and I think rap sucks). Anyway, it was awesome to just hang with friends and get really close to God.

Some cool things that happened. I really felt like I wanted to seek after God a lot harder. Lately, I've been getting really worried about the future. I'll be a senior next year and, well, the gate entitled "The Rest of Your Life" is starting to get really close. But I realized that God has a plan. I just have to seek and ask him what it is. That really takes the scariness out of the whole thing!

I also learned that I want to be a world changer. Although at ATF, they made it sound like you have to go to other countries and all that, I am not totally for that. I'm more for taking the everyday opportunities that God gives us. Neighbors, friends, and family are all people we can be "missionaries" to.

So, that is some of my weekend in a nutshell. I don't have time to get into all of it. I have art. Yikes! Gotta go!