Thursday, May 05, 2005

Celebration!



Today is a cause for celebration! :<) I thought Calvin and Hobbes were demonstrating the whole celebrating thing pretty well, so I decided to post their pic. Aren't they great? I wish I had a friend like Hobbes! Anyway . . .

First reason for celebration: The last day of school! Wahoo! I can't believe summer vacation is ahead of me, ready to start and go by so fast, I'll wonder if it even happened. So, I have a few tests today and I am done until sometime in August. Hooray!

Second cause for celebration: Birthdays! There are several people born on Cinco de Mayo (Mexican Independance Day). It is Anya's, Victoria's, and my birthday today. Yay! I hope we all have a happy day. Also, I don't know if anyone realized this, but it is the fifth day of the fifth month of the fifth year in this century. That is like once in a lifetime!! Cool, huh?

Third cause for celebration: I've got an awesome new phrase: freaky pastries. Isn't that way too cool? I love it! FREAKY PASTRIES!! :<) Have a great day!