Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Chuck


ChuckPosted by Hello

This is my dog Chuck (my last pet to introduce, by the way). I did NOT name him. Hopefully, you could tell that as soon as I told you his name. I mean, first, he doesn't have a middle name like most of my other animals. Plus, why would a creative person like me name a dog Chuck??!! (As you can tell, this is a bit of a sore spot for me.) My Dad named him by the way. :<)

In this picture, he is licking his chops, because he thinks he is going to get a treat. Every time I tell him to sit or lay down-as I told him while taking this picture-he thinks I am going to reward him. Hmm, as far as I know, that is beside the point. Oh well.

He's an awesome dog! Except that he is really old, so he is basically deaf, has arthritis, and is almost blind. Therefore, he can't play fetch or go on walks, so I find that to be a bummer. Oh well. He is still fun, because he just likes to hang out wherever you are.

Now, here is the funny part of Mister Chucks's personality. He sleeps in a laundry basket. Seriously. Somehow he squishes his huge, fat self (this picture is pretty slimming for him) into a tiny laundry basket. Needless to say, the basket is a little bent out of shape.

Well, have a nice day from me and Chuck. If you would like, you could e-mail Chuck a treat and he could like you for the rest of his days. :<)