Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm back...

So, I have re-entered the internet world. I was gone for several days while a friend was in town. We kept fairly busy and I had a great long weekend.

I saw Batman (Which was amazing for two reasons. First, it was at the drive-in which is on my "bucket list". Second, "The Dark Knight" was straight up a fantabulous movie).

Had a catch up day today. I haven't caught up on laundry, but I have caught up on replying to e-mails, working on school applications, studying for my GRE, shipping out some book orders, and doing some yard work. I can hardly believe it is already the early evening. Where does the time go?

Woo hoo!!!!! Sugarland's new CD just came out which I promptly bought on iTunes. Great stuff! They are also coming out to the state fair at the end of August. I just may have to blow a bit of money to go see them. ;)

Labels: ,