Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nothing really...


Check out the weird picture. It is called "New Toy from China". Ha! Can't decide quite what I think about it...

I know, I know I'm a slacker. I haven't written. That's okay. I only have like 2.5 people who read my blog. Yeah, I know, there is no such thing as half a person, but I don't care. It sounds like a more legitimate statistic that way. My excuse. I had a test on Monday, one one Wednesday, and one coming up in two hours that I should be studying for right now. :) He he...


The big news is I only have one test to study for this weekend. What a concept. Man, my life is exciting.


Actually, there is some news. I am looking for a place to stay in Pueblo that would be closer to school. I haven't really had any luck yet. Any prayers would be appreciated!

Labels: ,