Wednesday, September 19, 2007

School. Again.

So my study partner for chemistry thinks I am going to be a millionaire very soon. First I draw out a hydrocarbon that the chem professor has never seen before. I am considering patenting it before someone else does... Then my o. chem lab teacher-after doing my recrystallization-says I have wonderful crystals. Ha! That is really funny.... :) So, if I soon disappear, just read the chemistry science magazines, and you'll see me. Doubt it, but it was funny.

I have a vertebrate physiology test on Monday. Not too excited about it. The class is very interesting, but I am struggling to remember all the mechanisms. It is amazing how complicated it can be to learn and understand the mechanisms behind a "simplified" version of glycolysis.

I realize all I talk about is school. It is all I do though. :) I am either at school, doing homework, or working on getting all my ducks in a row for veterinary school. I am taking a break tonight however. My Mom and I are hanging out. Maybe a movie or something... Woo hoo!

Labels: