Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The python

One exam down!! I took my vert phys test this morning. It was long, and I got done just in time. Luckily, she made part of it a take home which I nearly have finished. A theory on why the phython gut expands so much after eating. I decided it was because the organs basically atrophy during long periods of fast. The increase in weight after eating should be due to enlarged organs and more digestive secretions.
I think the test went rather well. Now I am on to getting forty-seven lab reports done today and tommorrow. After that, I study my butt off. :)
Yesterday was great. I decided it was because I was amused by EVERTHING. He he...Even my chem prof noticed that I kept laughing at things. Well, I came home with a huge smile on my face. Just because. No particular reason. :)

Labels: