Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Interruptions

So, the Rockies are in the World Series. I'm not a TV sports fan, so that isn't all in capital letters. I didn't understand why when I walked into the computer lab and the chem computer lab, there were NO computers available. Since when? I didn't realize until later that people were freaking out, trying to get tickets. Some friends had 15 computers going at once, in an attempt to get a ticket. A friend's dad got tickets that should have been $1500 a piece for $500 a piece. Wow, that's a lot of money. Classes are interrupted for the tickets.

Now what I find funny is what doesn't interrupt classes. A bomb threat. Yes, a bomb threat. The admin buildings were closed up yesterday morning, but of course the chemistry and biology buildings were not. Man, these scientitsts are hard core people... :)

Labels: