Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pictures

So, since I have been gone for so long, there has been a lot going on in life. In June, I left for Mexico for 5 days. It was an amazing experience that got me in the mindset for Africa. I never thought living conditions could be worse. I got back and left on the plane for Africa the next day. It was experience that changed my life and hopefully the lives of the kids I was around. When I left, I felt like I left a part of myself there. I have some pictures of both Mexico and Africa posted here.

Additionally, please check my Mom's blog for another opportunity to bless the kids in Kenya. The skirts were a huge success in Webuye, Nambale, Kimilili, and Uganda. I was so blessed to see how blessed the orphans were by the skirts that everyone contributed.

Labels: , ,