Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

So school is about to start up again. Only 8 days to go. Ah! This summer has been amazing. Some of the hardest things I've ever gone through. Some of the best experiences of my life. God has spoken to me so much through it. I will never be the same person again. I think it is important to share with other people about these experiences. The primary way I do that is through writing. I write in my notebook, but no one sees that. Therefore, I am restarting my blogging. Hooray!

-Went on a missions trip to Africa that changed my life
-Went on a missions trip to Mexico
-Read a book "Velvet Elvis" that completely changed the way I think
-Made some amazing friends
-Got out of some unhealthy situations
-Learned to ask God questions and wait on His answer
-Learned how to pray
-Started to passionately pursue who God made me to be and try to figure that out


"I cannot help but speak of the things I have heard and saw"

Labels: