Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Country and My Room

"You seem really into country lately"....Okay, so I admit it. When my favorite station turned into a country station all of a sudden one day I just happened to start listening to it. I used to diss it big time, but it's some good stuff. :) I'm still not getting into the whole Rascal Flatts thing though...
Some favorites:
Kelli Pickler-"Red High Heels"
Keith Urban-"Stupid Boy" and "Better Days"
Reba McIntire-"Fancy"
Taylor Swift-"Tim McGraw"
Wreckers-"Leave the Pieces"
Keith Anderson-"Every Time I Hear Your Name"
Brad Paisley-"She's Everything" and "Whiskey Lullabye" and "Little Moments" <-----Listen!!!

New apartment!!!! We are not housesitting anymore, so it was time to really move out. We're officially in a little one bedroom that we converted into a three bedroom. I live in an "indoor porch" area. Carly's room is the living room, and Patricia has the bedroom. I have come to the conclusion that the bathroom is bigger than my bedroom. Ha ha! I made a bunch of my own curtains...stole fabric from my Mom. :) They're all different colors, but somehow everything matches. The orange carpet; turquoise green, red, and orange curtains, and orange and yellow bedspread. I'll bet you could see it from space if you looked it up on Google Earth. I'lll post pictures later.

Labels: ,