Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fun one!

*EDIT* I was awarded the summer research stipend! Woo hoo! For 45 hours of research, I get one research credit, and I will also get a $2000 stipend for working this summer. That should basically pay for fall's tuition. Wow!!

If you do this one, tell me!

WHO:

1. Who do you always consider a close friend, even though you never talk?
Monique, Mikaela (Although we talk a lot lately. :)), Daisy, Carissa, Josh, Sarah

2. Who did you misjudge the first time you met them?
I try not to figure out who people are when I first meet them. Any times I have guessed as to who they are, I've been right.

3. Who would you like to see get punched?
Ooh, pick me! Then I can defend myself and punch you back. He he...

4. Whose underwear, other than your own, did you see last?
Well, when you live with family or friends it is generally inevitable.

5. Who is the last person you talked about behind their back?
Gossip sucks! It only hurts people.

6. Who's your favorite relative?
My grandpa is awesome. We get along really good. It is really easy to have conversations with him, and he's always been there when I needed it.

7. Who is the last person you swore at?
I don't swear at ppl. Maybe in my head...:)

8. Who has the coolest job of all the people you know?
Any of my friends who don't have a job...Okay, so I'm kidding. Patricia works in a hospital and helps people, so I'd say that.

9. Who is causing your problems?
Problems can always be fixed by fixing our end of things or just focusing on what we need to change. It never works to manipulate others!

10. Who do you wish lived closer?
Kasey, Audra, Saroj. Can't just drop by...:(


WHAT:

1. What's the best time to go to bed/wake up?
Wake up around 7:30, and go to bed at 9. But this never happens. There is too much to be done. :) Wow, what a great night of sleep. I'd never be tired.

2. What was the craziest thing you've heard lately?
When my dad said-for the second time in a week-that we leave at 4:15 for work. 4:15 in the MORNING!!!

3. What do you think of HUGE SUVs?
I think we all need to do our own personal best to take care of what God has given us. If I could drive a more economical car, I would. I would say though that the government better stinking stay out of it though!

4. What's the last thing you talked about with your parents?
Food. :) How can I actually eat and do it for cheap...Hmm, what a dilemna. How about move back in. He he...

5. What's the coolest thing you've done lately?
Turned 19, got done with school, got up at 4:15 (a good story to tell...)

6. What is the one thing that your mom/grandma cooks that no one else does?
Well, it is impossible to be the ONLY one that cooks something, but I've only had chili rellenos that my grandma made.

7. What was the last thing you've learned?
I've learned that my sleep schedule is offically wacked. I took a three hour nap today. Before lunch. Now it is only 1, and I feel ready for bed again. What the heck?!

8. What's your first memory of your best friend?

Sarah:Ha ha...I remember going to the library with Sarah. A "normal person" thought I was a geek. Who goes to the library with a person they don't know and gets a bazillion books. Novels. Not glam mags. But that is so Sarah. Who wants glam magazines when we could play extreme spoons or stay up until 12:34 at night.

Josh: Hmmm, let's see. I remember being at the park, and he was talking about books. "Till We Have Faces" I think. I thought the world was ending. A guy that was literally having a literary conversation with me! Never stop being cool like that, friend!

Kasey: That was a long time ago. I just remember both of us were way too quiet. :)

Audra: You were a running freak and climbing freak, and I LOVED it. If it wasn't for you, I never would have run a half marathon or done some sweet climbing.

Bonnie: I thought you and my sister should zip the lip. I mean, we were learning to kill people here. Things should be much more serious. :) Loved you lots then and now though.

Carly: The coolest. She was my babysitter. He he...I idolizer her and wanted to be just like here. Be a missionary, have an amazing walk with God, shop "vintage". :)

Patricia: Um, I first met you at biblestudy. I remembered seeing you around town all through highschool. I thought you were really pretty and just couldn't stop wondering what kind of person you were.

Joe: I didn't know what to think of you. I wondered why you kept wanting to read the lyrics on my freaking shoes. Still don't know what to think of you. He he... :)

Justin: Met you at a restaurant. Then saw you at the dollar store and sadly didn't recognize you, so wondered why the heck you were "stalking me". That was a good story to tell you later.

Terry: You just appeared one day. I thought it was awesome to meet someone who had been to Africa and knew what I was talking about when I talked about stars and being small.

Ben: I remember you as the guy I saw around at youth group stuff or around town with a red backpack. Seriously every time I saw you, you were wearing it. Then I met you and found out all the amazing things you have done, and I thought it was amazing!

Alisha: It was in a speech class, and you made some rockin' awesome tamales. Then you went to help out with Katrina damage over spring break, and I thought that was amazing. I loved how you were always smiling. :)


9. What kind of animal would other people say you were?
Ha, gazelle. Kirsten, greg, and Sarah, you will not be forgiven for making me run all the stairs. Just kidding. I didn't mind.


WHEN:

1. When was the last time you had an interview?
Uh, never. I've given a few.

2. When was the last time you were at an amusement park?
Hmmm, 6 flags last summer for youth group. Fun stuff! Remind me not to start an ice down the shirt war next time, k?

3. When did you have your first crush?
Um, I was 12 or 13. :) I won't elaborate, but I was kinda obsessed. No one knew about it though. Still don't. He he...

4. When do you think sex ed. should be taught?
I think it should be a more open topic in families and at school. I dunno when it should be taught though.

5. When was the last time you got mad at a stranger?
Um, today. Rich people. Argh...

6. When was the last time you borrowed money, even a nickel? I don't remember...Maybe Patricia for dinner at the jazz club. I dunno.

7. When did you stop sleeping with your blanket or teddy bear?
I haven't yet. Still do sometimes with a stuffed animal. I don't have a teddy bear though, just a giant dog, a raggedy ann, or a medium sized dog.

WHERE:
1. Where's the last place you spent more than $50 at?
I paid a bill for gas in my car. More than fifty!

2. Where did you spend last Halloween?
I was doing homework. I think I had a big chem test coming up or something.

3. Where did kids who misbehaved on the playground go?
I never had recess. I'm still bitter. :) JK

4. Where's the last place you spilled something?
Uh, I spilled my little sister's drink at dinner the other night. Sad, because it wasn't her that spilled adn I couldn't even spill my own drink. Ha ha...

5. Where is the best place to see a concert?
Somewhere close. Then I don't have to drive hours to get back. Parks are fun though.


WHY/WHICH:

1. Wash cloth or just soap?
Soap and those poofy things.

2. Liquid medicine or pill?
Liquid. I stink at swallowing stuff.

3. Walking around your house in socks, shoes or bare feet?
Socks, so I go through a lot. Lots of holey socks which I can't stand.

4. Movie watching at home: Lights on, lights off?
lights off most definantly. It isn't worth it. I don't even like to watch movies during the day.

5. Headphones that go in your ear or the other kind?
Other kind. I hate sticking stuff in my ears. Although I have the kind that go in my ear...

6. Friday or Saturday?
Friday. It is farther from monday

7. Headache or stomach ache? headache. stomaches make me want to stuff pickles up my best friend's nose. No, Im just kidding. They really stink!

8. Too much hair or too little hair?
What? On myself? On someone else?

9. Bad breath or bad body odor?
Ew! Bad breath, cause then you can just not direct your nose at them when they talk and you'll miss it. BO is always present.

10. Twizzlers or Red Vines?
Um, twizzlers. they are sweeter and more candylike


HOW:

1. How do/did you deal with a zit?
wash your face like crazy, hot washcloths, astringent, don't eat sugar!

2. How do you handle a drunk friend?
Laugh at them, and ignore them if they get too crazy.

3. How did you get that bruise?
From a baseball falling out of the sky at a million miles and hour that Terry hit and I, um, didn't catch in my glove but with my shin. :)

4. How do you get that person talking during the movie to be quiet?
I don't. It doesn't really bother me. I dont' know why.

5. How much money do you think you'd need to quit your job and live comfortably for the rest of your life?
Well, let's see, enough to pay for school, cause I'd still finish, enough to travel and do missions work and see everything, enough to pay entry fees for all my races, enough for clothes once in a while, enough for food, enough for a street bike, enough for a dog, enough for some place to stay. I dunno...I'll get back to someone with that.

Labels: