Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Interview!

I'm being interviewed! :)

Here are the questions:

1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully, I will have one more year of vet school left. Or maybe two if it takes me a little bit longer than I expect to get in. Taking my tests for certification and all that...:)
2. What is your favorite book and why?
"Till We Have Faces" by CS Lewis. It is one of the few books I have read that I could read over and over and over and still have things to glean from it. You know a writer is excellent when he can put into words what you feel.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Africa. :) Everything about the place intrigues me. The people, the environment, landmarks. God has given me a love for African orphans.
4. How would you describe your "perfect mate"?
Taller than me. :)
Seeks God in all he does, including our relationship
Good relationships with his family members
Is obsessed with me and has no baggage as far as other girls go :)
Wouldn't mind adopting
Has some same interests-backpacking, paintballing, reading, watching movies, or anythign of the sort.

5. What is your greatest weakness?
I don't trust people. I always expect to be hurt, so I never fully open up. It seems like the few times I have trusted, I've gotten hurt. I guess it comes down to solely trusting God and finding my fulfillment in Him. Transparency and strength are two things I have not figured out how to mix.

Labels: