Monday, November 20, 2006

Too Much Fun


He he he! I had the urge to do something out of the ordinary on my school break. No, writing a twelve page paper on the integumentary system of reptiles or watching my Dad do some double backflips in the Turkey Bowl wasn't quite enough....

Thanks to my lovely friend, Sarah, and sister, Emily, I am officially a part of the Rastifarian clan. Okay, so I am not, but I do have some sweet dreads. :) I can hardly believe it myself as I have only had them since Friday night. I stayed up until two-thirty and we still didn't finish. It took two more hours Saturday to finish. So, it was about a grand total of six hours. My head was kinda sore after that. I'll post some better pics, but I am housesitting now, and don't have a camera, so we'll see how soon that happens. I've worn mostly bandannas since it was waxy at first, but this morning I tied it back with two of the dreads. Sweet! Good-bye need for hairties all the time. Anyway, like I said, I'll post some better pics when I get a chance.  Posted by Picasa