Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Monday/Tuesday

Hola once again! I am back on to share my life with random people. What an odd concept!

Life is so weird lately. I don't know if it is the whole 18 thing or what, but it suddenly seems much more complicated and requiring much thought. I enjoy it a lot, it just seems quite hard to get used to. Everything turns into this emotional decision. Why can't I have the logical yes or no answers anymore? It is certainly interesting. Flavors life a bit.

Well, I stayed up until 11:30 last night and got up at 6:00 this morning. I keep doing that. But my new philosophy is to enjoy life. I'll die tired. When I get to heaven, it won't matter anymore. :) We were watching X-Men which was fun. I loved it when Laura started cracking up when Logan crashed out of the front window. What a great sense of humor! :)

Sorry, Josh and Sarah, but you have officially become the two trampoline stooges. You were hilarious! I am so glad I met you two. You guys are a blast! :)