Sunday, May 14, 2006

Graduation, Apology, and Excellence

Here is me putting on my gown. If I look like I am concentrating, it is because I am. :) I was kinda nervous at that point. One of my last highschool pics. :)



At this point, I am officially an adult college student. No more highschoool!!!! Whoa...That is really weird. :) I was so happy though.



Before I graduated. You know how difficult those tassels are? They like to slide into eyeballs or into ears. I am so glad I got one though. I have always wanted to have one to put on my rearview mirror. :)




Don't think, however, that all posts now will be mature. I am still myself! I may not be a highschooler any more, but I am still a kid. Shhh...:)

Darn! I messed up again. I hate that how I get all fired up about doing something-a good thing, and I just fall out of it. God was faithful to remind me of what I was supposed to be doing however. God is so good! It is amazing how he is able to use a person like me. A miracle! I feel really bad though, because I got mad yesterday, and I let it out. I don't know if you two (You guys know who you are-Oh, a message!! Oh, wait, I just sent it to myself.) will read this, but sorry about right when you guys walked up. I was mad, and maybe I should not have said anything. Thanks for being my friend still! :)

Whoa! This is amazing. I was looking for verses on excellence, because God has really been talking to me about striving for excellence in all I do. Even little things such as that can show Christ to others. A great verse I found is Romans 2:18-19.

"and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law, 19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness, 20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law."