Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Was Tagged. Again.

So, here I go. These are the directions.

1. Go to your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest)
4. Post the text of the sentence with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 people.

The sentence is "Well, I took the picture". Hmm, that is a lot more boring than I thought it would be. I thought it would be more random. Anyway, I curse *ahem* tag.

1. Cheekymama
2. Josh
3. Sarah
4. Rabenstrange (Hah! The right name.)
5. TBQelite

Okay, this could be interesting. Or not. I have been contemplating this for a while. It has to do with piercings (besides just regular ear lobe). Uh-oh! :) I am curious what younger guys think about piercings-like if they think they are inappropriate, unattractive, whatever. My Dad thinks that piercings make a girl, for lack of a better way to say it, look not as "wholesome/innocent", whatever. What I am wondering is if that is a generation/age thing or if most guys think this way. Tell me what you think-girls talk too! And please don't worry about hurting feelings-I have my cartilage pierced in three places, and I know some people don't agree with that. This could be interesting...:)