Friday, February 25, 2005

Woot! It's the Weekend!

Well, I have no plans, so it does not matter that it is the weekend, but it is still an exciting prospect! So, I was thinking of Fridays I would review something. Maybe it would give you an idea of something to do. So....I am going to evaluate the absolute bestest place in the entire world. Buh-buh-buh-buh!! COLD STONE CREAMERY !!!!!!!! Okay, so I am going to be a little biased, but I will go ahead and do my best. Okay, CSC is a wicked cool place where you get to "create" your own ice cream. You get to pick ice cream flavors and mix-ins and the worker peoples will make it right in front of you. It rocks! There are so many flavors you could choose! And there are tons of mix-ins! Candy, fruit, and that type of thing. I would reccommend Peanut Butter Perfection in Sweet Cream ice cream. This is Reese's, chocolate syrup, and peanut butter in ice cream. Heavenly! The only drawback of this place is the price. The smallest one-though it's a lot of ice cream-costs like four bucks. I think it is worth it though!! There is a very entertaining aspect of it all too. The workers sing-especially when they get a tip! It's kinda fun! So, if you're bored this weekend and have four bucks to blow, go to CSC! You can also check out their website if you wish to. If you tell them your birthday, they will send you a free coupon for an ice cream cake to celebrate!

Have a wicked cool weekend!! Chao!