Sunday, February 20, 2005

Intro-*drum-roll*

Hi! My name is Danika. A lot of my friends call me Dani though, because no one remembers my name or how to pronounce it. My teachers STILL don't say my name right and it is like 1/4 of the way through the semester. I've given up on them. :<)

Okay, so this may not deserve a drum-roll or anything, but maybe a little toot on your Kazoo would be nice. It would make me so happy. Ha-ha.

Well, I am not going to write anything of real significance today. I will just tell you a little about myself-which, once again, is of little significance.

Okay, here goes...I am sixteen, and in eleventh grade. I have home-schooled all my life up until last year when I started going to a community college. I am working on high-school credits and at the same time working on an Associate of Science. It's been an interesting experience! If you want to see some of the stuff I am interested in, see my profile.

The last thing I want to do is explain my title. :<) Well, there's not a whole lot to explain. I just thought it was fun. It is my name on a website I frequent often. (I will post the URL when I figure out how to do that.) The subtitle was also just a fun thing; but it also had a little inspiration...my Mom gave me a present to thank me for babysitting (how sweet!). It is Napoleon Dynamite and it says "He's Out to Prove He Has Nothing to Prove". So, I basically decided to steal the idea. Therefore, my subtitle.

Okay, enough babbling. Have a nice day...or night...whatever it is when you read this.