Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day

Hola to the first day and adios to my summer. I'm glad to get back to the schedule and working toward my goals. I am, however, sad to see all my summer adventures fly out the window. Weird how nostalgia can set in when you only did something several weeks ago.

Got up at 6. The sun was just coming up. Hmm, talk about not natural. :) Got ready and met up with a friend I carpooled with at the World of Wallies AKA Wal-Mart. Left for CSU-Pueblo, got there a little early, cause I drive too fast. Ooops. Anyway, got to Organic Chemistry and listened to some review. I have to admit I have been dreading this class basically the whole time I have been aware of it. Every time the phrase "O. Chem" is mentioned, people shrivel up and tell horror stories of ten hour long study sessions and no on in history ever getting any grade higher than a C in the class. We'll see how true that is.

Next was vertebrate physiology, one of the classes I was looking most forward to. Not is the class with a professor I really enjoy and have talked to about doing some research, the subject fascinates me. We'll see how it goes.

So, now it is 11. I've been done for an hour. Normally, I would have a 3 hour o. chem lab, but labs are always non-existent the first week. Woo hoo! Anyway, I'm getting things done on campus until 8:30, because that is my friend's last class. I cross my fingers that poli sci majors get out of classes early. :)

Have a rockin' awesome day!

Labels: