Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Late night thoughts

*Edit* I guess I was so tired I wrote the same thing twice over. :) Ha ha! I was freaking out. Oops.

Okay, so it is 11:30. I have gotten so little sleep lately that I may be extremely odd. Anyway, I just have a lot on my mind. Nothing new. :) There's so much floating around in my brain that I sit here at the computer wondering where the heck I should start. Okay, so I guess this will just be another rambling post that has the potential to make no sense. Forgive me if that is the case.

Okay, first thing coming to mind. Why can't people just say what is on their minds? Why can't they be themselves. I admire those who have the courage and self confidance to be themselves. What is the big deal with people thinking they can't be themselves. Do we think that the way God made us is not sufficient? Probably because others make us feel that way. Am I myself around people? I don't know. I have to step out of a comfort zone-otherwise I would never say anything. I don't suppose that constitutes not being myself though. Other people though...Is everything I know about you just a facade. Once we finally become friends will you completely change? Once I open up to you, will you be a different person? Maybe I am fearing the future much too much. Chill pill, Danika! :)

Second, why can't we say what is on our minds? Ah! Why is it a secret? Say something! What are you thinking? What are you feeling? Is this good? Is this bad? I guess this goes along with being yourself. Don't be afraid of what I think. I want to know who you really are. Don't put up a front and make yourself someone you're not. I want to know you, not your invented personality.

Do you ever feel like there is more to life? I feel like completely jumping in. Giving it all up. I'm sick of the lukewarm feeling and mediocrity of everything. It surrounds me. God, put me in a place where I am constantly growing closer to you and doing your will every second. I want to give it all to you. I feel like I am at the point where it is time to jump. It is not that I am scared. It is honestly just that I don't know how...