Thursday, June 08, 2006

Life

Thanks for commenting all who did. :) Mucho appreciato! By the way, when I talked about romance, I was talking the broad term of ideal life. Not ooshy gooshy stuff in particular. :)

Anyway, I guess I am just working through a lot of stuff in life right now. Last night I came SO close to moving out. I just had a few things blow up in my face big time. But then I refocused and came to two conclusions. One, I can't go to school and pay rent at the same time. I just can't do it. And I don't want to be a college dropout. :) Two, I can't run away from problems. That is how a person ends up with a sucky life and no family. At least I am assuming. :) So, yeah, I came close to making a huge jump. I am really wanting to make these decisions for myself and be an adult, but it just isn't possible. So, I need to find my rest in Christ and be content with what life holds in the present moment. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. Acknowledge Him in all your ways, and He will direct your paths." God, help me to come to you in all things.

Man, this whole adult thing is so confusing! I feel like I am trying to figure stuff out and make decisions 24/7. But, you know, if there is one thing I want to know right before I die, it is that I lived a full life. I want to be happy with whatever life holds for me. I want to seek God's face. I want to know Him better every day.