Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sunny...

Okay, so I was looking through Unky Moods, trying to find a mood that fit me today. I saw "sunny" and saw how I could use it. But, first, to understand it, I have to tell you about my day. Okay, it all started at 9:00. Soccer pictures started. Since I am helping coach my bro's team, I had to be in the picture. Ugh! Then, we had to wait around for twenty minutes to get the pics. Then we had to wait an hour for the game to start. Then the game went on for an hour. (BTW, the kids did really good. They're like all about 3rd and 4th grade. I dunno if you've ever seen kids this age play, but sometimes they all swarm around the ball. Our team didn't do that. Hooray!) Anyway, then my other bro had a game. That went on for another hour. Then it was time for some sustenance. Yummy! We went to Big Burger World. Awesome food! I had a cheeseburger, fries, and a spectacular ice cream cone. And guess what was next. My sister's game!! Yikes...That was like an hour or so. After that, we went home. For some reason, I felt like doing something. So, I went hiking. Yeah. It was really cool. I explored this old, abandoned water tower by our house and climbed a giant rock where I could see all of....where I live. :<)

Needless to say, I felt pretty gross and sweaty, so I took a shower. And boy was I surprised. I got in and all my skin was burning. Ah!!! I had a sun burn. Darn! My lack of foresight into what the burning rays of the sun could do caused me some damage. My shoulders and neck and face did not appreciate the pounding droplets of water.

So, to make a long story short. Well, I think it's already pretty long. Anyway, today I feel sunburned. Or sunny....