Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Crazy Whirlwind of 2009

So, I thought I would have time to post each day up until the wedding. That turned out to be far from the truth with a crazy whirlwind of California/Pennsylvania family, Scottish friends, finding and losing flowers, Rockband, Christmas Eve services, Christmas day, table and chair transporting, dress cleaning, hair doing, ice cream buying....Let's just say there was lots to do in a short amount of time and blogging completely left my brain for a week.

And now it is officially the second to last day of 2009. I am going to end this blog's year with some of the high points. By the way, voting best year on record so far.... ;)
-Jumping off South Point cliff-the southernmost tip of the United States-into the ocean.
-Hugging Luke after waiting 9 months for a hug. (The best part about a 9 month deployment is the first time you see them again.)
-Landing a job at an animal clinic and getting super close to finishing up my hours.
-Stepping foot in the Caspian Sea.
-A 5:07 am proposal at Liberty Point on June 26th. I said yes. :)
-Getting into KSU's vet program. (I decided to wait for CSU mostly because of tuition costs.)
-Exploring and getting into trouble in Eastern Europe/Scandinavia with two of the best explorer friends ever. Em-Tay and Miss Bond.
-Beach camping in a secret Hawaiian valley which included beach showers, Tarzan tree swinging, scary stories, and terriyaki hot dogs. Believe me, it all goes together.

2009's award will be entitled "Year of Random, Awesomely Epic Events"

Labels: