Monday, December 21, 2009

Seven Days....

...until the wedding.

WHAT I'M DOING
-Drinking energy drinks. Situation #1-Monster. Green. Yesterday. Hand epilepsy. Crack dreams minus the purple elephants. Actually, it really could have been real crack...
Situation#2-Walmart had free samples of five hour energy. Ya, within 15 minutes hand epilepsy and a feeling of disembodiment returned.

WHAT I'M THINKING
-No more energy drinks. Ever. Again. Not really, I am addicted to the crack in them...

On a completely non-wedding related note which is a comfortable change of mind pace....I am getting close to getting my vet hours finished. I am shooting for Colorado State University for fall of 2011. I have discovered that the average applicant has 1000 hours of vet animal experience and 1000 hours of animal experience. I have a mere 180 hours left at the clinic I work at. Additionally, I plan to kick out my 670 animal hours remaining in my 2 internships this next semester. I am so excited for next semester. The agenda includes....
-Immunology (Trying to keep my feet wet in academics according to my adviser)
-ROTC (Looking at the possibility of MedCorps scholarships for vet school later. This also seems like a good way to beef up the applications for vet school.)
-Work at the veterinary clinic I've been at for 4 months now (First full time job like ever since I've been a full time student since pre-school it seems.)
-Dairy internship (On weekends. I get to milk cows. :D)
-Zoo internship (Still working on those animal hours....)

My plan is to be done with all my hours by then end of this upcoming summer.

Labels: ,